Toddington International Inc. (TII) receives and has access to information of a confidential nature as a routine part of our business. We respect the privacy rights of our visitors and users. We are committed to protecting the data you may submit through the TII Website. Any personal information provided to TII is collected and used in compliance with all applicable laws.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order for TII to respond to your specific request(s), answer your inquiries, provide you with support, and or provide information on our products and services we may require you to provide us with contact or other information, including your email address. We collect the necessary personal information about you when providing products and or services, or through your use of our Website. Information provided while visiting the TII Website is aggregated to measure such data as the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and applications used. The information is used to monitor the use of the Website and to improve its content and usefulness.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- Account Registration: When you register for an Account through the Toddington Website, we ask for your relevant contact information, including name and email address. We may use this information to link our services with third-party services in order to provide a seamless integration with our online courses.
- Payment Information: When you purchase a product on the Toddington Website, we collect your financial account information to direct to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial information on our system, but have access to, and may retain, necessary payment information through our third-party payment processor.
- Communications: By contacting us through one of our online contact forms, we may receive information such as your name, organization, email address, and other contents of such messages you may send us, or information that you choose to provide. We may also receive confirmations on email activity through our correspondence.
- Product Information: Through interacting with our product system, we may retain information about the types of products you purchase, as well as your purchasing habits in order to provide and improve an online shopping experience within the Toddington Website.
YOUR PRIVACY ON LINKED SITES
- If you choose to link our Website to a third-party account, we receive information about the details of that account, such as authentication tokens, course selections and information, and other account details. Access to non-affiliated Websites is at the user’s own risk and TII is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those sites. If you wish to restrict the collection of this information, please visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about further options. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those linked Websites before you volunteer any personal information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services and course offerings, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- We may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
- We may share information with your consent.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
If you are a resident under the protection of the GDPR laws, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are concerned about sending your personal information to us via the Internet, you can use another method of contact, such as the telephone, fax, courier or regular mail. Please refer to our “Contact” page for details on alternative methods of communication.